Join our team of experienced professionals and a growing, reputable company
Design Mechanical Inc. is looking for skilled talent with a strong desire to succeed and grow in the HVAC, plumbing, and building services industries. If you are passionate, energetic, disciplined and enjoy interacting with clients in a dynamic industry, we want you to join our Design Mechanical team. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, full benefits, opportunities for advancement, career path options, educational training and much more.
A career at Design Mechanical means being part of a team and being proud of it. It means working safely and exceeding customer expectations. It means learning and growing while striving for excellence both personally and professionally.
Potential job opportunities include:
- Apprentices and Helpers
- BAS Technicians
- Customer Service
- Detailing, Design and BIM Coordination
- Dispatching and Service Coordination
- Executive Management
- HVAC Mechanics
- HVAC Service Technicians
- Information Technology
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, Welders
- Sales and Account Management
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Water Treatment
Design Mechanical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace.
We care about our employees’ health, well-being and happiness, which is why we are happy to offer the following competitive benefits*:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Technician Van
- Technician Uniforms
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Dependent Day-Care Spending Account
- Basic Life Insurance
*Certain benefits apply only to full-time employees.