Specialists in manufacturing and installing ductwork for any application
Design Mechanical can fabricate and install ductwork for your commercial and industrial projects. We ensure installation integrity with clean and moisture-free ductwork with properly fastened duct liners and minimal leakage. You can see quality workmanship in everything we do—a commitment our customers can count on.
By fabricating and installing our own ductwork, we control the process and can provide better quality, cost and delivery. Our custom manufacturing facilities specialize in manufacturing rectangular sheet metal duct and many HVAC sheet metal accessories. We can shear, brake, roll and profile sheet metal in gauges from 10 to 26, and coil goods in widths from 48 to 144 inches. Our new coil line can fabricate a section of rectangular duct, line it with insulation, and put flanges on it in 40 seconds from start to finish.
We work in galvanized, black iron, PVC, aluminum and stainless steel materials and produce 50,000 to 60,000 pounds per week to take on even the biggest projects. From AHU housings to roof curbs, we can create the custom fabrication to suit your needs. Our automated coil lines and computerized plasma tables provides you with maximum production at minimum cost.
- Standards - We meet and exceed the high standards of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA), including welded stainless steel and carbon sheet
- Better materials – We use G-90 USA stamped, galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, galvanneal, carbon steel and PVC, depending on the application
- Prefabrication available upon request for reduced field assembly time
- Sealed duct (plastic wrap) for cleanliness
- Iowa Precision and Vulcan-based automated fabrication
- All connecting and hanging hardware included with delivery
- All duct delivered fully sub-assembled ("knock-down" duct offered only upon request)