Superior service for projects of every size
Our Special Projects division provides the same preconstruction services as our larger Construction Services department, but it manages the faster-paced jobs with shorter construction schedules or jobs that pose unique challenges, such as keeping a business open during a renovation.
We believe that your project deserves careful pre-planning regardless of its size or scope. Pre-planning includes budgeting, estimating and value engineering. We provide insights on new technologies, design concepts, energy standards, building codes and changing market conditions to successfully lead and manage your project from beginning to end—whether it’s a $1500 project or a $1.5 million one.
We use coordination and collaboration tools like Building Information Modeling (BIM) and construction alternatives such as Design/Build (D/B), Design/Assist (D/A), and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) to ensure that projects get off the ground successfully.
- Full-scale HVAC and plumbing renovations
- Demolition of abandoned lines/ductwork
- Waste line reroutes
- Exhaust fan installations
- Stainless steel ductwork
- RTU replacements and additions
- Corporate office remodel
- Floor drain modifications
- MAU replacement
- Lab hood installation
- Under-grade waste/vent piping
- DI (deionized) water piping
- Compressed air piping
- Temperature control work
- Fan-powered, VAV, and CAV boxes with corresponding ductwork and piping
- Sink, lav, shower, urinal and water closet installation
- Domestic water piping, waste and vent piping, and gas piping
- Surgeon scrub sinks
- Medical gas systems
- CRAC unit installation