How do you get more dollars on your bottom line?
There’s a reason clients trust us to maintain their equipment and manage their projects from start to finish. We work closely with clients to ensure their systems are operating at peak efficiency and solutions are customized to their specific needs. Need help operating and maintaining your facility?
HVAC PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Design Mechanical’s contracts are tailored to meet your needs, from task based preventive maintenance to full coverage. We have skilled technicians to match your business needs. Let our experienced sales executives help you design a program that perfectly fits your requirements.
Planned maintenance enables your critical systems to:
- Operate at their maximum efficiency
- Avoid costly breakdowns
- Extend your equipment’s life while maintaining an optimum environment for your customers
Customers with preventive maintenance agreements are provided with automatic scheduling based on the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance. You also benefit from preferred customer status, which means priority service during heat waves, cold spells, storms, and other high-volume times, along with discounts on repair labor and materials.
SYSTEM REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
Put simply, Design Mechanical clients deserve maximum performance out of their systems. That’s why we offer cost effective methods to upgrade mechanical systems with the latest, most efficient solutions. Going beyond design and installation, we help control the cost of operating your building.
- Capital budget planning
- System analysis
- Energy efficient design
- Expert project management
- Emergency replacements when needed
- We offer the best equipment for your specific needs and provide ongoing support to keep your business running
Our innovative systems simplify facility management and reduce your energy costs.
We are experts in creating building automation systems (BAS) that provide automatic, centralized control of multiple building systems. We will also help you share critical building data with other enterprise-wide business systems.
Building Automation Systems allow you to:
- SAVE MONEY through Peak Demand Limiting, Start-Stop Schedules, Night Set Back, Night Set Up, Morning Warm Up, Morning Cool Down, Economizer Mode, and VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Develop historical records on the operating characteristics of a building
- Identify trends that can lead to better performance
- Gain comprehensive alarm management in the event of a mechanical system malfunction
- We provide groundbreaking control solutions, including web-accessible and Internet-based solutions, for commercial, institutional and industrial customers
Control solutions for commercial and industrial facilities include:
- Building automation system needs assessments
- Control system design and optimization
- Design/Build installation
- Systems integration (including variable frequency drives (VFDs), chillers, boilers, power monitoring equipment, and most third-party control systems)
- Internet and wide area network (WAN)-based solutionsConstruction management
- Operator training
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Our team can help you evaluate the economic feasibility of control system installation and renovations or determine the likely impact of advanced control strategies for your facility
Our building automation solutions span nearly every major supplier in the marketplace. This allows us to evaluate the very best option for meeting your unique needs. All work is documented, incorporating equipment and material schedules, wiring and piping diagrams, flow diagrams, written sequences and technical literature.
Our Industrial Refrigeration Division provides clients with full project design from start to finish, as well as unmatched service for the long haul.
Our skilled technicians work alongside our customers during the pre-construction, construction, and post-construction phases of any Ammonia or HCFC refrigeration project including controlled atmosphere storage, blast freezing, and process cooling.
- Ammonia detection system calibration
- PSM third party audits and offer PSM program support
- Reciprocation and screw compressor overhauls
- Frick and Vilter spare parts supply
- CIRO / CARO Certified Technicians
- We’re proud to be an ISN Certified Company